Management Reporter and FRx Services
I work exclusively with Management Reporter and FRx. I have 17 years of financial reportwriting experience, and I’ve seen lots of reporting requirements! And it’s so incredibly gratifying to me to hear comments like this: “It is hard for me to express to you how much time and stress you have saved me.” Here’s a thumbnail sketch of the services I provide, from live training to consulting.
Management Reporter Services
I’ve worked with Management Reporter since its initial release to some Epicor clients back in 2009ish. It’s come a long way since then. Here’s how I’m working with MR:
- Management Reporter Bootcamp—I’ll come onsite for 2 days and work with your data to teach you how to dodge bullets and leap tall buildings. Your users do the hands-on. Together we’ll create your monthly close package while you learn a lot.
- Management Reporter Virtual Bootcamp—I’ll stay in my office and teach you all about MR in 1 day while working on your data via a web meeting. I do the hands on, you watch and help with mapping. You’ll learn a lot and end up with 3 reports.
- Management Reporter Consulting—Have no time? Need a life? I’ll build it for you. Usually via a remote connection from my office, but sometimes onsite. You might need a monthly close reports or quarter close or year end audit templates. I create simple, easy to maintain designs. I’ve got a library of report designs I can leverage. Everyone has different requirements, so send me examples of what you want to create and I’ll ballpark a cost.
- Management Reporter Migration—Upgrading from FRx to MR? This is a great time to clean up your FRx reports and migrate only the ones you’ll use. And sometimes a report should be rewritten in Management Reporter to streamline and take advantage of dimension capabilities. This is usually remote but sometimes I’ll go onsite.
- Management Reporter Audit—I’ll review your MR installation remotely, then spend some time discussing recommendations and answering questions. This is usually a couple of hours but it just depends on what you’re looking for.
- Management Reporter Support—These are small projects of an hour or two.
FRx, what can I say? I’ve worked with FRx since 1995, back when I was an implementation consultant. I eventually scrapped the implementations in favor of what I really loved—reporting. Specializing in FRx in 2001? They told me I was crazy. Turns out—not so much. Here’s how I’m working with FRx:
- FRx Training—2 days onsite with your users hands-on on your live data.
- FRx Jumpstart—This used to be 1 day onsite, but now it’s 1 day via a web connection.
- FRx Consulting—Give me a remote connection and I’ll knock out whatever you need.
- FRx Support—These are small projects, via a web meeting, of an hour or two.
PS. FRx is toast. It won’t be supported much longer. I do have clients running it unsupported. But it’d be very smart of you to make sure you understand its future before thinking about training or consulting.
Just for fun, here’s where I’ve traveled to work on Management Reporter or FRx over the last 2 or 3 years:
- Austin, Dallas, Ft Worth, Houston, Alice
- New York City, Long Island, Rochester
- San Francisco, Berkeley, Los Angeles, Sacramento
- New Orleans
- Washington DC
- Mt Olive Mississippi
- Williamsburg Kentucky
- Batesville Arkansas
And many more supported via a remote connection!
Contact me for more information on Management Reporter or FRx services. Cheers—Jan