February 16, 2010: I have just finished writing this FRx 6.7 tutorial. Just like its predecessor Introduction, it’s a full color step-by-step self-study tutorial.
This course covers 6 reports and lots of concepts for saving time and using FRx more effectively. It’s 116 pages and is designed for FRx 6.7. Cost is $165 (plus sales tax if you live in Texas). Downloadable immediately in PDF format.
Prerequisites: Before using this manual, you should have a good basic understanding of FRx: how to create an accurate report from scratch, how to enable drilldown capability, how to navigate efficiently, how to find missing accounts. This manual is the continuation of FRx in 8 Hours—Introduction which covers basics as well as numerous ways to use FRx efficiently.
Table of Contents: FRx-in-8-Hours-Intermediate-Table-of-Contents
Sample Pages: FRx-in-8 Hours-Intermediate-Sample-Pages
These are the reports that I cover in this course…enjoy!
- Income Statement Trend (January through December)
- Income Statement (MTD and YTD) with Percent of Revenue Columns
- Budget Variance (MTD and YTD)
- Side by Side Departmental (Departments in Columns) using Account Filters
- Side by Side Departmental using Reporting Units
- Consolidating Balance Sheet
(In the secure shopping cart, be sure to use the billing address of the credit card, not necessarily the company address.)