FRx Training 1 Day JumpStart
The One Day FRx JumpStart is a shorter version of the 2 day FRx Training course. I used to come onsite for this, but it was just too much travel and expense for 1 day, so this is now a remote course. Via a remote connection to your installation, I’ll complete your trial balance, balance sheet and income statement while telling you what I’m doing and why. You watch and learn and ask questions and help me with any account mapping issues. You know your chart of accounts better than I do!
This is a partial list of what you’ll learn in the 1 Day FRx JumpStart Training:
- How to most efficiently navigate FRx
- How to create reports with drilldown capability
- How to view an existing report without regenerating it
- How to use a check total to ensure accuracy
- How to create departmental P&Ls
- The 2 methods to use when a report is out of balance
- Flexibility: the relationship between the row format and reporting trees
- Exporting to Excel so that each location, division, or department is on its own worksheet
- How to best deal with FRx’s archaic printing capabilities
- How to round a balance sheet
- How to create calculations and the easiest way to format them
- Most-used settings in the catalog and header
- The two regular actions that will prevent FRx corruption
I start with a trial balance and convey the most-often used concepts and tricks, winding up with a bottom line net income with which to tie out the remaining reports.
Which reports will we complete? I’ll finish your Balance Sheet and Income Statement as well as a Trial Balance.
If you’re interested, here’s what I need to know:
- What’s your FRx version? (Help>About 6.7.xxxx)
- What’s the experience of users (beginner, intermediate)?
- How many users are to be trained?
- Are there any specific issues you want covered?
- I’ll need sample reports and your chart of accounts.
Cost—The one day JumpStart is usually $2,000.
1 Day FRx JumpStart Testimonials
“The training really was a tremendous help and will simplify/streamline our reporting. You were professional, organized and utilized the time well…Thanks again.”
—Patricia Evans, Accounting Manager, Broadmead Inc.